Armadillo Safes proudly offers you a Price-match guarantee, free shipping on all products, AND financial assistance from Klarna.
Our Company has worked diligently on building rapport with the nation’s top brands and vendors, who are experts in the field of meticulously engineered top quality products. One of these brands is AMSEC.
American Security Products (AMSEC) began in the late 1940’s in a small building in Paramount, California, where founder Glenn Hall set up shop with little more than a welder, a lathe and a desire to build strong safes.
Since that time, American Security Products Company has been dedicated to manufacturing high quality, high security safes. They offer an extensive product line of over 400 standard models of burglary and fire resistant safes in every insurance classification from “B” rate to Underwriter’s Laboratories TL-15 and TL-30 and. Each vault door also has U.L. Listed Group II Lock with massive hard plate and two re-locking devices.
(Underwriter’s Laboratories) an independent research, safety and science company that takes a non-biased approach to evaluating products and shares their findings so consumers can confidently make sound decisions when purchasing a safe.
Today, this Company is the world’s best-known provider of security safes and security solutions. They protect the assets of their clients throughout the world by providing a broad array of security safes and consulting services with the highest degree of quality, integrity and responsiveness.
AMSEC Vault Doors Feature:
- 2″ thick door that offer a defense barrier constructed of a 1/2″ steel plate filled with a fire insulation material that provides a barrier against extreme heat.
- Spy-proof key-locking dial with matching five-spoke handle, pull handle and bold zinc die-cast logo. Available in polished brass, chrome or black nickel finish.
- 10 massive 1½” chrome-plated bolts.
- Your selection from four textured finishes: Satin Black Textured, Granite, Sand Stone and Chocolate Brown.
- Commercial grade, vault door hinges.
- 2 Stage dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on door.
- Adjustable doorframe slides together to fit a wall thickness of 4-3/4″ to 9-3/4″.